Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Upgrading form Exchange 5.5 - E2K with Unity 4.

Upgrading form Exchange 5.5 - E2K with Unity 4.

Whit

Current Environment Mixed Mode, Exchange 5.5 on NT box, Unity 4.0 on
Wi2k.
Need to upgrade to E2k however do not want to break the connection on
the Unity Box.
Need to know if I can extend schema via ADC move non-vm users to E2k.
OR do I have to extend schema on unity first to keep connection up.
I am looking for response from a person who has actually done this
before in a production environment.