Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Instantiation and picoblaze

Instantiation and picoblaze

googlinggoogler@hotmail.com

Hello,

I probably do it without realising in my other VHDL, but im confused
now.

Basically I have picoblaze on a board and I would like to write some
elements in VHDL to interact with picoblaze, I have heard that I need
to Instantiate picoblaze to be able to do this?

Can anybody show me the correct way to do this, as in, a simple couple
of lines of VHDL to write something to the in_port of picoblaze?

Thanks

David

picoBlaze Question lyttlec VHDL 0 03-14-2007 02:29 PM
Explicit instantiation of STL vector demands explicit instantiation of all the templates it using internally. krunalbauskar@gmail.com C++ 1 12-25-2006 03:51 PM
Picoblaze-3 differences compared to Picoblaze-1 dwerdna VHDL 0 02-27-2005 12:40 PM
picoblaze Runar Gjelsvik VHDL 0 07-07-2004 07:11 AM
order of declaration and instantiation Neil Zanella VHDL 1 10-17-2003 12:37 PM

Advertisments