Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > CPLD ASIC?

CPLD ASIC?

GDan

Hi,

A little off the normal line of programming questions. I want to know,
would most people consider a design using a CPLD to be an ASIC? I was
enjoying this argument which was going on in the electronic engineering
department at work and just thought I'd ask you bods out there...

GD

Andy Peters

GDan wrote:
> A little off the normal line of programming questions. I want to know,
> would most people consider a design using a CPLD to be an ASIC?

No.

-a

Vhdl - Xc95108 CPLD A2K VHDL 8 02-27-2005 06:10 PM
frequency doubler in Altera CPLD anupam VHDL 7 11-20-2004 05:46 AM
PLL in CPLD Kriki VHDL 0 09-16-2004 03:46 PM
DAC implementation via VHDL within a CPLD AlfonsoGarcia VHDL 4 06-15-2004 07:11 AM
predictable timing for xilinx cpld? guille VHDL 0 12-19-2003 10:18 AM

Advertisments