Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Anyone interested in getting Microsoft, CISCO or any other IT CertificationzzzZ.....?

Anyone interested in getting Microsoft, CISCO or any other IT CertificationzzzZ.....?

Get_Certified2001 Get_Certified2001 is offline
Junior Member

Hi there...

Hope you will be doing fine. Actually, we offer services regarding Testing of Certification of Microsoft, CISCO, ORACLE, CompTia (A+), MacroMedia, CheckPoint, and many other Certification.

Abt its details..We have our own Testing Centers....U just have to send us ur detials..that is ur name, address, phone ..etc.and we will register the exam for U inthe Testing Center....and finish the exam and pass it and U will get the certification....

So if you or any one else interesed in getting any Certification..we can help u getting it, as for HOW, its like this:

This is a great opportunity for those who want to get certified in microsoft certifications.

No need of cbt, exam guides and transcenders anymore We assure u 100% sucess in Microsoft Certifications with money back guarantee, Now you don't have to give papers by yourself anymore.we will clear your online papers ourself you only have to provide us your name, address (for certification kit), tel no, mcp id (if any), than in a week u will see your exam result on microsoft's website.i.e www.microsoft.com/mcp. You could also verify your result on VUE website i.e www.vue.com/authenticate as soon as your paper is cleared..

For Each paper of Microsoft (MCSE2000, MCSD, MCDBA, MCAD, MCSD.NET,) we are charging USD 350$ only, We are offering special discount for those who are interested in giving full track..

We are also offering other certifications like CCNA, CCNP, CCIE (Written & LaB), A+, Network+, SUN Java, Adobe, HP, Nortel, Juniper, Corel, Macromedia & alot more on low prices..

Now u may be thinking that what happened if u fail u have to do nothing we will bear the exam cost & give u the score sheet . You may be thinking about our geniunity that your score sheet will be real and your exam is conducted actually.

So no problem...as u know that Sylvan Prometric & PearsonVUE have their own Secure sites & every marksheet contains a Registration & Validation no. using that u can authenticate yourself on these Secure sites. There u will find ur name & exam details u have given. If u have provided a real email address then u will be notified by PearsonVUE or Sylvan or the company whose exam u have given( like Microsoft , Cisco ).

Abt the Location of Testing Center...I think...dat is not dat important...Ur exam can be done in any part of the world....no matter whereever u r in the world.....

This is the Plus point anyone have.....to get Certified from us......dat.....it is not atall written the Certificate of any Certification...from where the exam is done..and no one can check..from where the exam is done..so u dont have to worry abt dat....

All queries are kept in secret. Success is guaranteed..Reply to this email with confidence.

Plz...Donít take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of people who get certified by us and are working on key posts in the market leading companies..So if you are interested than you could either call or chat with us..We will please to help you..

Thanx & Bye