Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Openview requirements for Cisco

Openview requirements for Cisco

bravobritto bravobritto is offline
Junior Member
Location: Somewhere in India

Hi All

Does anybody know the requirements for managing Cisco, Nortel and Sun equipments via HP Openview. Let me explain / make it clear that we are having a HP Openview for different use. Now we need it to manage these IT equipments.

Any suggestion

Thanks in advance
Britto

Last edited by bravobritto; 07-06-2006 at 09:09 AM..

merassistant merassistant is offline
Junior Member

You can try http://www.merassistant.com to manage the Nortel voice applications. Not sure about the others.

Good Luck!

bravobritto bravobritto is offline
Junior Member
Location: Somewhere in India

Sorry that I didn't mentioned the Nortel equipment. It is NSF 6416 ( firewall ). And already I've got a NMS software ( Netboss ). This application works in front end with back end as HP Openview.

Kindly guide me about the requirements for the above scenario.

Cheers
Britto