Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Zip with ASP.NET(Using C#.NET)

Zip with ASP.NET(Using C#.NET)

sovan sovan is offline
Junior Member

Hi All !
How Can I zip a folder and give opportunity to a user to download that folder?
Please Tell me elaborately.

NewS NewS is offline
Junior Member

i use pkware to make self-extractor file. it is really easy for a user to use it, just double-click

sovan sovan is offline
Junior Member

I want to do it with C# code

noraao noraao is offline
Junior Member

Hello you can say to me as updating of a database in SQL from a form in ASP.Net? Thank you very much for your help.
Donald reyes