Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > cisco routers`

cisco routers`

sameertheone sameertheone is offline
Junior Member

how do u see the isdn configuration that one has configured?
i tried all sorts of things but it was no use.
i want to ee the phone number and other details i hav configured my isdn bri0.

scam3r scam3r is offline
Junior Member

As far as i can remember use the following commands

show isdn status
show isdn active
show running-config

to debug the
debug isdn q931
debug isdn q921

to stop debug

"u all"

tetst01 tetst01 is offline
Junior Member
Location: ma

Do a google search for isdn labs,you shouldcome up with lots of stuff to help u out .

If u cant find any thing ,send me your email and I will try to help