Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > Gaming Errors

Gaming Errors

bloodysunday bloodysunday is offline
Junior Member

while gaming I get this error ...

The instruction at "0x006493A5" referenced memory at "0x09B2B2E4".
The memory could not be "read".

Help please

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Take two Advil and post again in the morning...

Seriously though, what game are you talking about? As a general rule, take a look at what programs are running in the background. I have found that Folding@home causes me nothing but grief with some games - forcing them to crash to the desktop after running about 1-2 seconds. Maybe you have some utility accessing that memory address. Another idea is to check the game's web site and look for an FAQ section - maybe somebody else has the same problem.

bloodysunday bloodysunday is offline
Junior Member

The game im running is World of Warcraft ... also it sometimes pops up when running Warcraft 3 : Reign of Chaos

this error has only been happening recently ... like less then 3 days

It also causes my entire computer to crash and i get the Xp blue screen of death

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Please State ur Video card, computer spec.
and your DirectX version