Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Freelance Programmer (ASP.NET)

Freelance Programmer (ASP.NET)

sumeetx sumeetx is offline
Junior Member

I am a freelancer. In the past I worked on different projects so I have wide field of specialization from system projects( written using Windows API ) to UI projects. Worked on realization of 3-tier architecture in UI applications(Windows forms and Asp.Net applications).

My fields of specializations are:

1. C#
2. ASP.NET
3. ADO.NET
4. XML Format.
5. SQL Server
6. Windows API
7. Access
8. Crystal reports
9. Web Services and Windows Services
10. HTML/DHTML/Java Script (Basic skills)
11. VB.NET
12. VB
13. ASP
14. Visual Foxpro / Foxpro
15. Oracle

I am not in USA. If location is not a problem then buzz me.

If you are looking for a programmer and have work for remote programming, please contact me : MSN - sumeet.leo at hotmail dot com, Gmail - sumeet.leo at gmail dot com

sumeet.leo

bravobritto bravobritto is offline
Junior Member
Location: Somewhere in India

I can help you. Currently, I am working as an Engineer. You may post your resume in job sites rather than doing so in forums. It will help you a lot. Also try out www.worldlancer.com. This also can help you. All you need is a good starting.

Regards
Britto

nibble nibble is offline
Junior Member

but do not work at rentacoder.com .
do not work with rentacoder , it is a fraud. search google and you will know why. scan thru. first few websites.

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=ren...ient=firefox-a