Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > sell and buy used cisco

sell and buy used cisco

honny honny is offline
Junior Member

hello,
We are the dealer of the usedcisco.We buy and sell used cisco to worldwide.If anyone have the used cisco PA-MC-8TE1+ and WS-X6148-GE-TX,please contact me.Also we sell
large quantity of usedcisco equipment,such as
4000/7200/7500series modules.
I hope to have opportunity to work together with you in the near future.

Skype:wonder957
OICQ:269090729
MSN:(E-Mail Removed)
TEL:8610-88440915