Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > New JBoss Web Server VS Tomcat

New JBoss Web Server VS Tomcat

cinlung cinlung is offline
Junior Member

Dear Members,

I am a loyal user for Apache Tomcat as our application server. But I just found out that JBoss releases its own web server based on Tomcat too. But JBoss claimed that it is faster and supports servlets, cgi, php, and .net technology.

Does anyone know for sure about this JBoss Web server VS apache. Can you please specify the two good and bad compares to each other.

I am currently using Tomcat 5 Please help me.

Thanks
Rendra

Internet Application in JBoss Portal on Liferay JBoss LprzemekL Java 0 04-10-2008 12:03 PM
Eclipse/Lomboz/JBoss: Cannot Start JBoss (Debug) Server from Eclipse Using Lomboz Plugin Jubz Java 0 05-30-2006 10:24 PM
jboss 4.0.3 jboss portal 2.2.1 han Java 0 05-08-2006 10:35 AM
Tomcat 5 & JBoss 4 Daniel Java 0 08-16-2003 03:20 PM
eclipse/tomcat/jboss/mysql Fadzi Ushewokunze Java 0 07-31-2003 05:21 AM

Advertisments