Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Griffin radioSHARK USB AM/FM Desktop Radio @ ThinkComputers.org

Griffin radioSHARK USB AM/FM Desktop Radio @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “Every so often I get a product for review that is really cool and I find very useful. Lots of days and nights I spend sitting in front of the computer working on my sites and doing reviews etc. This is something that can become very tedious and it's nice to be able to play music, but after listening to the same old CDs over and over it does get old. I personally like to listen to talk radio, especially in the mornings but most computers can't do that out of the box, so we need to get an add-on for it. Today for review I have a product that I found very cool and very useful; it's the Radio Shark from Griffin. The Radio Shark not only allows you to listen to AM and FM radio, but you can do time shifting like pause the live broadcast, it also allows you to schedule recording as well, sort of like TiVO for radio.”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...reviews&id=428