Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Cooler Master Aquagate Mini R120 Contest @ Overclockers Online

Cooler Master Aquagate Mini R120 Contest @ Overclockers Online

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: This is the last call for your chance in winning the Cooler Master Aquagate Mini R120. Fill in the ballot and find out if you're a winner!

Link: http://www.overclockersonline.com/in...p?page=contest

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Well, I entered their contest. I hope I win.