Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Antec NSK2400 Desktop PC Case @ ThinkComputers.org

Antec NSK2400 Desktop PC Case @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “At CES this year I got to check out some of Antec’s new products and I finally got one for review! It's the NSK2400 Desktop PC case, it's designed a bit different than other cases out there, the first thing you will notice is that it is not vertical it is a horizontal style case, the second thing you'll notice is that it looks really cool on the outside. The real surprise is inside of the NSK2400 it features a three chamber thermal structure to isolate heat and noise produced by the power supply and hard drives and other components in your system.”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...reviews&id=427