Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > problem with file sharing

problem with file sharing

finalcreation finalcreation is offline
Junior Member

ok i was burning an iso image with nero and i had some sharing problems in the middle of the process.
my other pc dosent have a dvd drive, but this one does, so i've set up a small network, and shared the folder which had the iso file. On this computer, i've recieved the shared file. i have no idea why but in the middle of the damn burnig process, it says the network is no longer shared...someth like that. i got to my network places, i check if my small network is ther(i called it MSHOME) its there..so i double click, and the shared folder with the iso is still there.
then why does it say that the file is no longer shared.. eventhough it is?