Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > isp nonsense

isp nonsense

zarathustra

"johnseegar" <(E-Mail Removed)> drooled:

>They are now trying to say they have no liability.
>Blueyonder, dont use them.
>Its going to court.

LAWS()()T!!!1!

--

Stop Verisign DNS Abuse!:
http://www.whois.sc/verisign-dns/

The Boulder Pledge:
"Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me as the result of an unsolicited e-mail message. Nor will I forward chain letters, petitions, mass mailings, or virus warnings to large numbers of others. This is my contribution to the survival of the online community."
- as proposed by Roger Ebert
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...boulder+pledge

"It's amazing I won. I was running against
peace, prosperity, and incumbency."
- Dubya Bush, June 14 2001, unaware that live
television cameras were still rolling.

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia:
a fear of long words...

Profanisaurus (now):http://tinyurl.com/ajbwm
http://www.limmy.com/playthings/xylophone/
http://www.mediaboy.net/1010100-1100001-1111010/gahk/

'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed): - "The people that post in yenc have a
pickle shoved up their arse."
& '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
(like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

- Panama!"- Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2)

zar 2k5 - ULC Minister
AND
http://www.drcnet.org/ http://www.timecube.com/
NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!1! on a lits...

Infinity is where things happen that don't
- Anonymous

Der Weg ist das Ziel

sic transit gloria mundi

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
01 - Those who can count in binary.
10 - Those who can't.

etc.

Pat

On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 21:51:54 -0000, "johnseegar"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>They are now trying to say they have no liability.
>Blueyonder, dont use them.
>Its going to court.

Please keep us up to date on your progress. I'm sure all here are
interested in the results.

--
Pat

Michael Thompson

Pat bashed at the keyboard and came up with this gem of wisdom in
24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 21:51:54 -0000, "johnseegar"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>They are now trying to say they have no liability.
>>Blueyonder, dont use them.
>>Its going to court.
>>

> Please keep us up to date on your progress. I'm sure all here are
> interested in the results.

Oh yes.

Michael Thompson

Blinky the Shark bashed at the keyboard and came up with this gem of wisdom
in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Evan Platt wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 21:51:54 -0000, "johnseegar"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>They are now trying to say they have no liability.

>> Are they sayinig you have no clue too?
>>
>>>Blueyonder, dont use them.

>> I wouldn't. Too many idiots on there.
>>
>>>Its going to court.

>> This should be good.

> Comedy court. No, wait, that's a USan show.

Judge Judy?

Blinky the Shark

Michael Thompson wrote:

> Blinky the Shark bashed at the keyboard and came up with this
> gem of wisdom in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>

>> Evan Platt wrote:

>>> Are they sayinig you have no clue too?

>>> I wouldn't. Too many idiots on there.

>>> This should be good.

>> Comedy court. No, wait, that's a USan show.

> Judge Judy?

I probably shouldn't.

--
Blinky
Killing all Google Groups posts.

Michael Thompson

Blinky the Shark bashed at the keyboard and came up with this gem of wisdom
in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> I probably shouldn't.

I would.

Blinky the Shark

Michael Thompson wrote:

> Blinky the Shark bashed at the keyboard and came up with this
> gem of wisdom in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>

>> I probably shouldn't.
>>

> I would.

Think of the children.

--

Ewwwww.

Generics in 1.5, nonsense warnings? changzhouwang@gmail.com Java 4 11-17-2005 09:06 PM
Tired of Nonsense Sasha Y. Gupta MCSE 26 07-15-2004 07:53 PM
virus nonsense David, the fen-sucked, staring flyswatter Computer Support 16 07-05-2004 11:04 PM
Why the nonsense in spam emails? Dan Welch Computer Support 3 10-08-2003 06:52 AM

Advertisments