Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to create same RSA signature objects in Java and C#

How to create same RSA signature objects in Java and C#

robert.dodier@gmail.com

Hello,

I have looked through the documentation for the Java and C#
security classes, and I can't find an answer to the following question.

How can the same RSA signature object (class java.security.Signature in
Java
and System.Security.Cryptography.RSACryptoServiceProvi der in C#)
be constructed?

What I would like to see is that signatures generated in Java are
recognized as valid by C#, and vice versa. I am assuming this implies
that the RSA signature parameters must be the same in both
languages, but I can't figure out how to make that happen.

According to some sketchy notes I've found through googling,
it is possible, so I'll keep trying. Thanks for any information.

Robert Dodier