Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Which test should I take first, Im thiking 70-270 WinXP OS exam.

Which test should I take first, Im thiking 70-270 WinXP OS exam.

MrBigglesworth

Right now I am studying for my CCNA and will be done with that soon.

I want to go the MCSE route, however, I don't know where I should
start.

I am thinking of 70-270 as the book that I have from the Official MS
press has that 120 day evalution copy that I can install on a new drive
and completely tinker with it without worry of destroying my current
installation.

I guess my reasoning is that I've been working with a Windows OS for
well over a decade now in the computer repair work that I have done in
the past, I know XP pretty well, so for some reason it makes a logical
sense that I should do the OS exam first.

Any suggestions or am I out of my leauge here?

Mostly Gizzards

"MrBigglesworth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Right now I am studying for my CCNA and will be done with that soon.
>
> I want to go the MCSE route, however, I don't know where I should
> start.
>
> I am thinking of 70-270 as the book that I have from the Official MS
> press has that 120 day evalution copy that I can install on a new drive
> and completely tinker with it without worry of destroying my current
> installation.
>
> I guess my reasoning is that I've been working with a Windows OS for
> well over a decade now in the computer repair work that I have done in
> the past, I know XP pretty well, so for some reason it makes a logical
> sense that I should do the OS exam first.
>
> Any suggestions or am I out of my leauge here?

Mr Bigglesworth,

I did the 70-270 first, and I think your reasoning is correct. Good luck on
your CCNA exam, too.

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA

=?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

Sounds logical to me. That's the one I took first too.

"MrBigglesworth" wrote:

> Right now I am studying for my CCNA and will be done with that soon.
>
> I want to go the MCSE route, however, I don't know where I should
> start.
>
> I am thinking of 70-270 as the book that I have from the Official MS
> press has that 120 day evalution copy that I can install on a new drive
> and completely tinker with it without worry of destroying my current
> installation.
>
> I guess my reasoning is that I've been working with a Windows OS for
> well over a decade now in the computer repair work that I have done in
> the past, I know XP pretty well, so for some reason it makes a logical
> sense that I should do the OS exam first.
>
> Any suggestions or am I out of my leauge here?

Neil

did you hear "MrBigglesworth" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:

> I want to go the MCSE route, however, I don't know where I should
> start.

at the beginning (with a little research)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Friends don't let friends drive naked.