Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Quality of practice questions for 70-536

Quality of practice questions for 70-536

=?Utf-8?B?TW9zYWlj?=

The preparation guide for 70-536 at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-536.asp contains links to a word
doc with practice questions. I just downloaded it and this is the second
question/answer pair:

Q: What is the purpose of a delegate?
A: To enable an assembly to respond to an event that occurs within a class

AFAIK events are based on delegates, but to suggest that deletages exist
just to support events makes me question the quality of this whole document.

(A very useful page about delegates vs events is here:
http://blog.monstuff.com/archives/000040.html)