Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Multi-row tabs?

Multi-row tabs?

gwtc

Ross M. Greenberg wrote:

> And I tried "75", too. No diff.
>

> "Ross M. Greenberg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>It's there. I replaced the width with 101, exited and restarted FF. No
>>diff. Sigh.

are you using the default theme?

--
Computer Points to Ponder #5: If a food processor slices and dices
food, what does a word processor do?

Per1000IPDay7@126.com

EnergyKey
------------------------------
http://www30.webSamba.com/SmartStudio
------------------------------
Save yourself from repetitive tasks

Ross M. Greenberg

> are you using the default theme?

yes

Ross M. Greenberg

> EnergyKey

Ad/spam

Ross M. Greenberg

"John Thompson" <(E-Mail Removed)2.dhs.org> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)2.dhs.org...
> On 2006-06-11, Ross M. Greenberg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Is FF incapable of this?

> The "Tab Mix Plus" extension allows you to set up multiple romws of
> tabs in Firefox.

BTW, John, Tab Mix Plus just doesn't do it for me! IE7 does tabbing
correctly as does NetCaptor. FF may, too. but it sure isn't as easy as IE7
or NC!

Ross M. Greenberg

Still no luck on trying to get FF to have multi-row tabs -- anhd the
userchrome stuff suggested still is not working.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Ross

Doug G

Ross M. Greenberg wrote:
> Still no luck on trying to get FF to have multi-row tabs -- anhd the
> userchrome stuff suggested still is not working.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ross

If you use any extensions that affect tabs, try disabling them.

Be sure the userChrome.css file is in your FF profile's chrome folder.

Hendrik Maryns

Ross M. Greenberg

That seems to do *exactly* what I want!

A zillion thanks!

Ross

"Hendrik Maryns" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e6tqg7$oqj$(E-Mail Removed)-tuebingen.de...