Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to know if .Net framework is installed on the machine?

How to know if .Net framework is installed on the machine?

ExpertPractice ExpertPractice is offline
Junior Member

For frendzzz still looking

Link: downloads.easytools.com/Freebies/DetectDotnet.zip

Download unzip
and run the executable it will give you the message whether dotnet framework is installed on your computer or not.

hope this will help

@li

ExpertPractice ExpertPractice is offline
Junior Member

1. Check Registry
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramewor k\InstallRoot
2. Check local directory
%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\<version>
where <version> is
v1.1.4322 - Framework v1.1
v1.0.3705 - Framework v1.0

@li

Mainkill1 Mainkill1 is offline
Junior Member

ok I was looking at the registry key's and I got some messed up ones should I be bothered by ones like

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramewor k\Backroom\HACKED

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\fun\littel\T oy

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\bagbag\HACKED

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\LOL\Im\a\vir us

for some idk thing why I just dont like how they it comes up...