Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Another down

Another down

Mostly Gizzards

70-298 passed. Scored a 919.

70-284 in 6 days. I'm excited!

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA

Jtyc

> 70-284 in 6 days. I'm excited!

I'm excited too! I'm off for the weekend in an hour.

kpg

As Mostly Gizzards once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> 70-298 passed. Scored a 919.
>
> 70-284 in 6 days. I'm excited!

Let me be the first to say Iambic heptameter.

JaR

"Mostly Gizzards" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> 70-298 passed. Scored a 919.
>
> 70-284 in 6 days. I'm excited!

Nice score, well done!

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

JaR

kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns97DDA43F723ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1:

> Let me be the first to say Iambic heptameter.

Well, you're certainly the first to say it in my presense since English
Lit, lo, those many years past.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22
Remove hat to reply
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.

Mostly Gizzards

> Let me be the first to say Iambic heptameter.

I love it when you talk dirty.

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA

kpg

As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>> Let me be the first to say Iambic heptameter.

> Well, you're certainly the first to say it in my presense since
> English Lit, lo, those many years past.

Well, then, let me also say alliteration.

kpg

As Mostly Gizzards once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>> Let me be the first to say Iambic heptameter.

> I love it when you talk dirty.

Onomatopoeia

JaR

kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns97DDA90735FD0ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1:

> Well, then, let me also say alliteration.

Oh, please do, and may I add onomatopoeia?

--
JaR
MCNGP #22
Remove hat to reply
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.

JaR

kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns97DDA90735FD0ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1:

> Well, then, let me also say alliteration.

*note to self, read all posts in thread before replying*

Dammit!