Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > How do I secure my wireless connection

How do I secure my wireless connection

=?Utf-8?B?R2lubnlNYXJpZQ==?=

Does anyone know how to secure their wireless connection...I currently have
optonline and a linksys router and use a laptop...I noticed that my
connection is not secured so anyone in my condo complex can use this
connection...

Thanks in Advance...
--
Ginny...

DS-NTE

Stolen from an earlier post:

Wireless - Basic Configuration -

knut

"GinnyMarie" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i melding
news:(E-Mail Removed)...