Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: The goat has arrived!

OT: The goat has arrived!

LoopBack

BD I knew you were a tight on cash, but seriously two weeks for
delivery?!? I have to ask, WTF did you shave him with? A rusty saw
blade? I must say, you did an excellent job doping the goat with travel
pills; the poor little bugger is still sleeping. Also, may I commend
you on a superb packaging job. I did have to use turpentine to get the
duck tape off his beard, man-oh-man, did he whine like a pig! I will
ensure the goat receives the treatment deserved. Now where's my 9
iron?

--
LoopBack
MCNGP #52

TechGeekPro

On Jun 9, 2006 at 7:41am "LoopBack" blathered:

> BD I knew you were a tight on cash, but seriously two weeks for
> delivery?!? I have to ask, WTF did you shave him with? A rusty saw
> blade? I must say, you did an excellent job doping the goat with travel
> pills; the poor little bugger is still sleeping. Also, may I commend
> you on a superb packaging job. I did have to use turpentine to get the
> duck tape off his beard, man-oh-man, did he whine like a pig! I will
> ensure the goat receives the treatment deserved. Now where's my 9
> iron?

Just for the record, I never did *anything* with that goat when I joined.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Briscobar

TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:

> On Jun 9, 2006 at 7:41am "LoopBack" blathered:
>
>> BD I knew you were a tight on cash, but seriously two weeks for
>> delivery?!? I have to ask, WTF did you shave him with? A rusty saw
>> blade? I must say, you did an excellent job doping the goat with
>> travel pills; the poor little bugger is still sleeping. Also, may I
>> commend you on a superb packaging job. I did have to use turpentine
>> to get the duck tape off his beard, man-oh-man, did he whine like a
>> pig! I will ensure the goat receives the treatment deserved. Now
>> where's my 9 iron?

> Just for the record, I never did *anything* with that goat when I
> joined.

Then we obviously didn't get you drunk enough at the initiation party.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
nerd32768 vowed to kill my family if I didn't add a link to
www.mcngp.com to my signature.

TechGeekPro

On Jun 9, 2006 at 12:06pm "Briscobar" blathered:

> Then we obviously didn't get you drunk enough at the initiation party.

Initiation party? Is that the one I passed out at? That would explain it.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
Why does Kentucky Fried Chicken use Sweet Home Alabama in it's ads?

Briscobar

TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:

> On Jun 9, 2006 at 12:06pm "Briscobar" blathered:
>
>> Then we obviously didn't get you drunk enough at the initiation
>> party.

> Initiation party? Is that the one I passed out at? That would explain
> it.

Remember when you woke up and you had the [CENSORED] sticking out of your
[CENSORED]? That party. Oh, and BTW, it wasn't me. Despite being in the
first half of the deck, I was relegated to coat-check duty by Consultant
that night, so I have no idea what happened to you. I just saw the
aftermath.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Sometimes, I feel that www.mcngp.com isn't treating me with the respect
I deserve.

JaR

"Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#9Pf3D#iGHA.1260
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> Remember when you woke up and you had the [CENSORED] sticking out of your
> [CENSORED]? That party. Oh, and BTW, it wasn't me. Despite being in the
> first half of the deck, I was relegated to coat-check duty by Consultant
> that night, so I have no idea what happened to you. I just saw the
> aftermath.

Who has the pictures, anyway?

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

Frisbee®

news:Xns97DD60A104317onlyifabsolutelynece@207.46.2 48.16...
> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#9Pf3D#iGHA.1260
> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>
>> Remember when you woke up and you had the [CENSORED] sticking out of your
>> [CENSORED]? That party. Oh, and BTW, it wasn't me. Despite being in the
>> first half of the deck, I was relegated to coat-check duty by Consultant
>> that night, so I have no idea what happened to you. I just saw the
>> aftermath.
>>

> Who has the pictures, anyway?

Neil. Neil always has all the pictures.

He's the only one of us who can figure out how to use a digital camera.

Briscobar

Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns97DD60A104317onlyifabsolutelynece@207.46.2 48.16...
>> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#9Pf3D#iGHA.1260
>> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>>
>>> Remember when you woke up and you had the [CENSORED] sticking out
>>> of your [CENSORED]? That party. Oh, and BTW, it wasn't me. Despite
>>> being in the first half of the deck, I was relegated to coat-check
>>> duty by Consultant that night, so I have no idea what happened to
>>> you. I just saw the aftermath.
>>>

>> Who has the pictures, anyway?

> Neil. Neil always has all the pictures.
>
> He's the only one of us who can figure out how to use a digital
> camera.

If you guys would let me out of coat-check duty one of these times, I could
show you how to use one! My awesomeness goes unappreciated! Damn it! Come
on, guys, please let me hang out with you! I don't *like* working the
parties! I want to hang out and torture the new recruits!
Plllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee guys?! Come on, jsut once!

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com spits rhymes like a mofo.

JaR

"Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OXEWij#iGHA.1640
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> Plllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee guys?! Come on, jsut once!

Jeez, dude, quit whining. Okay, no sweat. We'll have one of the noobies do
it next time.

Wow.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22
Remove hat to reply
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.

JaR

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns97DD6ABB7248Bonlyifabsolutelynece@207.46.2 48.16:

>> Plllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee guys?! Come on, jsut once!

> Jeez, dude, quit whining. Okay, no sweat. We'll have one of the
> noobies do it next time.
>
> Wow.

We only let ya do it cuz we thought you needed the tip money anyway.