Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCP Welcome Kit

MCP Welcome Kit

kpg

As Kline Sphere once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>>No no, the girl is supposed to ask what's in your wallet. Then she
>>will ask what kind of car you drive.

> I try to avoid the small talk and get straight down to it, i.e. do ya
> spit or swallow?

How's that working out for you?

Kline Sphere

>>>No no, the girl is supposed to ask what's in your wallet. Then she
>>>will ask what kind of car you drive.

>> I try to avoid the small talk and get straight down to it, i.e. do ya
>> spit or swallow?

>How's that working out for you?

not as well as i was hoping

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

LRM

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >No no, the girl is supposed to ask what's in your wallet. Then she will
> >ask
>>what kind of car you drive.

> I try to avoid the small talk and get straight down to it, i.e. do ya
> spit or swallow?

That would be the right question to ask after she asks what kind of car you
drive

JaR

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:16:05 +0000, cast into the ether:

> or swallow?

European or African swallow?

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

kpg

As LRM once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >No no, the girl is supposed to ask what's in your wallet. Then she
>> >will ask
>>>what kind of car you drive.

>> I try to avoid the small talk and get straight down to it, i.e. do ya
>> spit or swallow?
>>

> That would be the right question to ask after she asks what kind of
> car you drive

ahhh...wisdom.

kemp

Contact http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Since nobody here wants to do anything but post ridiculous pickup lines.

rachel wrote:
> I lost my pin and wallet card last September... How can I have another pin
> and wallet card?

CBIC

"kemp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Contact (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Since nobody here wants to do anything but post ridiculous pickup lines.

Lighten up Shemp

nyuk nyuk nyuk

Kline Sphere

>Contact (E-Mail Removed)
>
>Since nobody here wants to do anything but post ridiculous pickup lines.

why don't they work for you then?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Jtyc

> European or African swallow?

Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?

FrisbeeŽ

"kemp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Contact (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Since nobody here wants to do anything but post ridiculous pickup lines.

Hey don't knock it! I got me a date with rachel! She e-mailed me. Man, if
she looks half as good as the GIF she sent me, I'm gonna be gettin' me some
soon! Whoop!

I sent her my usual pic of Tom Cruise, naturally.

how to order MCP welcome kit(certificate) =?Utf-8?B?bGFsaXQgb3N3YWw=?= MCSE 14 04-25-2010 05:36 AM
MCP Welcome Kit =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?= Microsoft Certification 2 04-06-2005 05:21 PM
MCP Welcome Kit.. How long does it take Sam MCSE 33 01-19-2005 09:09 PM
mcp welcome kit ashok MCSE 5 06-21-2004 11:32 PM
I haven't received MCP welcome kit mail Peter MCSD 1 10-08-2003 07:20 PM

Advertisments