Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCP Welcome Kit

MCP Welcome Kit

=?Utf-8?B?bWFyY3M=?=

Hello, i succesfully passed exam number 70-270 at Thomson Prometric
authorizedtest center ... On my personal history on prometric site i can
cleary see that i pass this exam. But... On my exam report is a following
"Candidates eligible for an MCP Welocme Kit will receive an e-mail
notification requring cerification of shipping information...." and and that
must happend within seven bussines days. Fife day are already gone... Should
i wait longer or what ????

lowdes

You should wait Sefen days

"marcs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello, i succesfully passed exam number 70-270 at Thomson Prometric
> authorizedtest center ... On my personal history on prometric site i can
> cleary see that i pass this exam. But... On my exam report is a following
> "Candidates eligible for an MCP Welocme Kit will receive an e-mail
> notification requring cerification of shipping information...." and and
> that
> must happend within seven bussines days. Fife day are already gone...
> Should
> i wait longer or what ????

FrisbeeŽ

"marcs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello, i succesfully passed exam number 70-270 at Thomson Prometric
> authorizedtest center ... On my personal history on prometric site i can
> cleary see that i pass this exam. But... On my exam report is a following
> "Candidates eligible for an MCP Welocme Kit will receive an e-mail
> notification requring cerification of shipping information...." and and
> that
> must happend within seven bussines days. Fife day are already gone...
> Should
> i wait longer or what ????

what

=?Utf-8?B?aGF2ZXJ5?=

Could take 7-14 days or so, be patient. Even up to 3 weeks. If after 3 weeks,
email them like I did and you'll get situated. And congrats on passing, I
passed the same exam today!

"marcs" wrote:

> Hello, i succesfully passed exam number 70-270 at Thomson Prometric
> authorizedtest center ... On my personal history on prometric site i can
> cleary see that i pass this exam. But... On my exam report is a following
> "Candidates eligible for an MCP Welocme Kit will receive an e-mail
> notification requring cerification of shipping information...." and and that
> must happend within seven bussines days. Fife day are already gone... Should
> i wait longer or what ????

=?Utf-8?B?cmFjaGVs?=

hi! i submitted my request last july 5 and up to now, i havent received my
welcome kit yet. is it normal? or do i have to contact microsoft or the
testing center where i took my exam? thanks...

btw, im from the phils.
--

"havery" wrote:

> Could take 7-14 days or so, be patient. Even up to 3 weeks. If after 3 weeks,
> email them like I did and you'll get situated. And congrats on passing, I
> passed the same exam today!
>
> "marcs" wrote:
>
> > Hello, i succesfully passed exam number 70-270 at Thomson Prometric
> > authorizedtest center ... On my personal history on prometric site i can
> > cleary see that i pass this exam. But... On my exam report is a following
> > "Candidates eligible for an MCP Welocme Kit will receive an e-mail
> > notification requring cerification of shipping information...." and and that
> > must happend within seven bussines days. Fife day are already gone... Should
> > i wait longer or what ????

Cerebrus

rachel wrote:

> hi! i submitted my request last july 5 and up to now, i havent received my
> welcome kit yet. is it normal? or do i have to contact microsoft or the
> testing center where i took my exam? thanks...

Contact MS. The Testing center doesn't come into play, after you've
given the exam. Contact their regional service center, and they'll let
ya know.

> btw, im from the phils.

And I'm from the hills.

Neil

did you hear "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

>> btw, im from the phils.

> And I'm from the hills.

And I'm from Canada.

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Computer, we need to have a little talk?

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns981F8C008BCEDneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:
>
>>> btw, im from the phils.

>> And I'm from the hills.

> And I'm from Canada.

They let you back in again?

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> They let you back in again?

I didn't leave...but Kat did...last Friday...she says hi...we did
lunch...last Tuesday...just the 2 of us...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Apocalype OS: "I love the smell of Workplace Shell in the morning..."

JaR

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 11:25:14 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:

> I didn't leave...but Kat did...last Friday...she says hi...we did
> lunch...last Tuesday...just the 2 of us...

I'll be looking for .jpgs in the Ususal Spot!

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

how to order MCP welcome kit(certificate) =?Utf-8?B?bGFsaXQgb3N3YWw=?= MCSE 14 04-25-2010 05:36 AM
MCP Welcome Kit =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?= Microsoft Certification 2 04-06-2005 05:21 PM
MCP Welcome Kit.. How long does it take Sam MCSE 33 01-19-2005 09:09 PM
mcp welcome kit ashok MCSE 5 06-21-2004 11:32 PM
I haven't received MCP welcome kit mail Peter MCSD 1 10-08-2003 07:20 PM

Advertisments