Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to tell VS to wite HTML element's styles in the CSS file automaticly instead of in the body of the HTML file.

How to tell VS to wite HTML element's styles in the CSS file automaticly instead of in the body of the HTML file.

oranmeir@gmail.com

What i want actually is that when i right click on an element in my
HTML file, select "properties" and then build the style of that html
element, i want that the details about the position, colors and all
other parameters of the style will be held on the corelated CSS file
and that VS will define a class name automaticly.

what i am doing now is to copy the style properties from the HTML tag
to the CSS file manually.

Thanks.

Willem

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) schreef:

> What i want actually is that when i right click on an element in my
> HTML file, select "properties" and then build the style of that html
> element, i want that the details about the position, colors and all
> other parameters of the style will be held on the corelated CSS file
> and that VS will define a class name automaticly.
>
> what i am doing now is to copy the style properties from the HTML tag
> to the CSS file manually.
>
> Thanks.

Interesting way of designing. But, as far as I know, what you want is
not possible.

wite an integer to file as binary Jim flip Ruby 8 06-18-2007 10:49 AM
Display BindData() not refreshed automaticly RSusanto ASP .Net 1 03-08-2005 12:35 PM
Automaticly going to new ulr Net5 HTML 9 11-20-2004 01:55 AM
DLL In IIS Cant Wite Files to some servers, VB App Can? Scott Townsend ASP General 1 09-18-2003 11:59 PM

Advertisments