Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Reading - Parsing Records From An LDAP LDIF File In .Net?

Reading - Parsing Records From An LDAP LDIF File In .Net?

jeangv@gmail.com

Reading - Parsing Records From An LDAP LDIF File In .Net?

I am in need of a .Net class that will allow for the parsing of a LDAP
LDIF file. An LDIF file is the standard format for representing LDAP
objects. I need to be able to read the records from an LDIF file into
..Net.

There exists a Perl module that will do exactly this called
Net::LDAP::LDIF but I am wanting to port my code over to .Net and
cannot find anything with similar LDIF functionality. I would like to
avoid having to write my own .Net class to read the LDIF file and
create record objects. I am sure I am not that only person that needs
to do this that is using .Net.

Does there exist a .Net class that will read LDIF files? Is there a
third party .Net class that can be purchased that can read an LDIF
file?

Any help would be appreciated,
Jean-Marie Vaneskahian