Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Intercepting mouse events on JComboBox

Intercepting mouse events on JComboBox

Ike

Anyone know how to intercept a mouse event on a JComboBox? Specifically, I
am trying to give a different functionality if the Component is
right-clicked upon (MouseEvent.isMetaDown()) but I cannot find in the source
where this might occur to override it? Thanks, Ike

Vova Reznik

Ike wrote:
> Anyone know how to intercept a mouse event on a JComboBox? Specifically, I
> am trying to give a different functionality if the Component is
> right-clicked upon (MouseEvent.isMetaDown()) but I cannot find in the source
> where this might occur to override it? Thanks, Ike

JComboBox contains 2 Components:
- javax.swing.plaf.metal.MetalComboBoxButton
- javax.swing.CellRendererPane

MetalComboBoxButton is JButton.