Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > auto balance

auto balance

Johson

I have a laptop which was equiped with a marvell yukon gigabit ethernet
adapter and an intel 3945abg wireless adapter. sometimes i will use the
wireless in the airport and sometimes i will use both the lan and wireless
in my home and office to achieve high internet access speed.
i have read some information online, it looks like i can only use one
network adapter actually in one time.
i hope to make both these two network adapter working at the same time when
i was home or in the office.
so, how can i get this point?
pls advise.
thank you very much.

--
Best regards,

Johson

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
They can work at the same time if they are connected to two different
Networks.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Johson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uRg%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a laptop which was equiped with a marvell yukon gigabit ethernet
>adapter and an intel 3945abg wireless adapter. sometimes i will use the
>wireless in the airport and sometimes i will use both the lan and wireless
>in my home and office to achieve high internet access speed.
> i have read some information online, it looks like i can only use one
> network adapter actually in one time.
> i hope to make both these two network adapter working at the same time
> when i was home or in the office.
> so, how can i get this point?
> pls advise.
> thank you very much.
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Johson

Johson

Hi Jack,

Thank u for your kindly reply.
Do you mean they can work with auto balance?

Best,

Johson

news:(E-Mail Removed)...