Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Want to buy Cisco!

Want to buy Cisco!

Techlink Systems Int'l

Folks,

We are currently buying excess of Cisco equipment. If you have any
Refurbish,Used or End of life product that you wish to sell, feel free to
forward us your list or to contact us! We'll get you the best value out of
them and we'll also pay for transportation!!

Best regards,

Techlink Systems Int'l
Office -- (416) 653-2720
Fax -- (24 485-5927