Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > A bit of help for WinXP 70-270 please.

A bit of help for WinXP 70-270 please.

=?Utf-8?B?QmlnQmx1ZVRyYWN0b3I=?=

Hi guys,

I am currently preparing to take my Windows XP 70-270 exam and have been
using the following reference material:

Books:
MCSA/MCSE Windows XP Pro 27-270 (Offical Microsoft Release 2)
MCSE Windows XP Pro Readiness Review (Office Microsoft)
Exam Cram 2 Windows XP Pro Practice Questions (Que)

Online:
KnowledgeNet Express Windows XP Course

Could you tell me if these reference materials are accurate and reliable? Do
you have any recommendations?

Finally is there a passmark % for the exam? Can't seem to find one anywhere.

Thankyou!

BBT

=?Utf-8?B?a2F0cmluYQ==?=

hi the exam is quite difficult compared to the resources you are using
(readiness review) and the pass mark is 700/1000

Katrina

"BigBlueTractor" wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I am currently preparing to take my Windows XP 70-270 exam and have been
> using the following reference material:
>
> Books:
> MCSA/MCSE Windows XP Pro 27-270 (Offical Microsoft Release 2)
> MCSE Windows XP Pro Readiness Review (Office Microsoft)
> Exam Cram 2 Windows XP Pro Practice Questions (Que)
>
> Online:
> KnowledgeNet Express Windows XP Course
>
> Could you tell me if these reference materials are accurate and reliable? Do
> you have any recommendations?
>
> Finally is there a passmark % for the exam? Can't seem to find one anywhere.
>
> Thankyou!
>
> BBT

Cerebrus

katrina,

Are you the hurricane lady ?

=?Utf-8?B?a2F0cmluYQ==?=

"BigBlueTractor" wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I am currently preparing to take my Windows XP 70-270 exam and have been
> using the following reference material:
>
> Books:
> MCSA/MCSE Windows XP Pro 27-270 (Offical Microsoft Release 2)
> MCSE Windows XP Pro Readiness Review (Office Microsoft)
> Exam Cram 2 Windows XP Pro Practice Questions (Que)
>
> Online:
> KnowledgeNet Express Windows XP Course
>
> Could you tell me if these reference materials are accurate and reliable? Do
> you have any recommendations?
>
> Finally is there a passmark % for the exam? Can't seem to find one anywhere.
>
> Thankyou!
>
> BBT

=?Utf-8?B?a2F0cmluYQ==?=

Thats me!!!