Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Query About MCSD Exams

Query About MCSD Exams

=?Utf-8?B?UHJhc2hhbnQ=?=

Hello Sir,
I had given my MCSD exam in last month. SO when'll I get my certificate.
And would you please tell me that Is there any facility so that I can
register my name on microsoft site as a MCSD or directly I can see my name as
in the list of Microsoft Certified Solution Developer?

Hope for a great reply.

Thanks,
Prashant

SuperCoder

Well, they do send you MCP website login info when you become MCP, there you
can see your Transcript. Your certifications will be listed there.

"Prashant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello Sir,
> I had given my MCSD exam in last month. SO when'll I get my certificate.
> And would you please tell me that Is there any facility so that I can
> register my name on microsoft site as a MCSD or directly I can see my name
> as
> in the list of Microsoft Certified Solution Developer?
>
> Hope for a great reply.
>
> Thanks,
> Prashant

SuperCoder

Well, they do send you MCP website login info when you become MCP, there you
can see your Transcript. Your certifications will be listed there.

"Prashant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello Sir,
> I had given my MCSD exam in last month. SO when'll I get my certificate.
> And would you please tell me that Is there any facility so that I can
> register my name on microsoft site as a MCSD or directly I can see my name
> as
> in the list of Microsoft Certified Solution Developer?
>
> Hope for a great reply.
>
> Thanks,
> Prashant

SuperCoder

Well, they do send you MCP website login info when you become MCP, there you
can see your Transcript. Your certifications will be listed there. Remember,
it usually takes 24 hours to get your transcript updated with ur latest exam
info.

"Prashant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello Sir,
> I had given my MCSD exam in last month. SO when'll I get my certificate.
> And would you please tell me that Is there any facility so that I can
> register my name on microsoft site as a MCSD or directly I can see my name
> as
> in the list of Microsoft Certified Solution Developer?
>
> Hope for a great reply.
>
> Thanks,
> Prashant

Cerebrus

SuperCoder wrote:

> Well, they do send you MCP website login info when you become MCP, there you
> can see your Transcript. Your certifications will be listed there.

We *did* get the point, Super...

Cerebrus

Prashant wrote:

> Hello Sir,
> I had given my MCSD exam in last month. SO when'll I get my certificate.
> And would you please tell me that Is there any facility so that I can
> register my name on microsoft site as a MCSD or directly I can see my name as
> in the list of Microsoft Certified Solution Developer?
>
> Hope for a great reply.
>
> Thanks,
> Prashant

Prashant,

I find this query surprising, especially since you mention that you're
an MCSD. If you had just achieved MCP status, I would've understood,
but an MCSD would know this. Didn't you get any certificates for MCP
and MCAD ? Didn't you register at the MCP site at that time ?

SuperCoder

That what I was thinking too. Weird .......

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> Prashant wrote:
>
>> Hello Sir,
>> I had given my MCSD exam in last month. SO when'll I get my certificate.
>> And would you please tell me that Is there any facility so that I can
>> register my name on microsoft site as a MCSD or directly I can see my
>> name as
>> in the list of Microsoft Certified Solution Developer?
>>
>> Hope for a great reply.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Prashant

> Prashant,
>
> I find this query surprising, especially since you mention that you're
> an MCSD. If you had just achieved MCP status, I would've understood,
> but an MCSD would know this. Didn't you get any certificates for MCP
> and MCAD ? Didn't you register at the MCP site at that time ?

=?Utf-8?B?UHJhc2hhbnQ=?=

Hello Sir,
Thanks for your reply.
But by mistake I had removed that mail from my mailbox.
And currently I do not have any login info. So please tell me that now what
I have to do.

Thanks again for your reply.

Thanks,
Prashant

"SuperCoder" wrote:

> Well, they do send you MCP website login info when you become MCP, there you
> can see your Transcript. Your certifications will be listed there.
>
> "Prashant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello Sir,
> > I had given my MCSD exam in last month. SO when'll I get my certificate.
> > And would you please tell me that Is there any facility so that I can
> > register my name on microsoft site as a MCSD or directly I can see my name
> > as
> > in the list of Microsoft Certified Solution Developer?
> >
> > Hope for a great reply.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Prashant

Cerebrus

Prashant wrote:
> Hello Sir,
> Thanks for your reply.
> But by mistake I had removed that mail from my mailbox.
> And currently I do not have any login info. So please tell me that now what
> I have to do.
>
> Thanks again for your reply.
>
> Thanks,
> Prashant
>
> "SuperCoder" wrote:
>
> > Well, they do send you MCP website login info when you become MCP, there you
> > can see your Transcript. Your certifications will be listed there.
> >
> > "Prashant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hello Sir,
> > > I had given my MCSD exam in last month. SO when'll I get my certificate.
> > > And would you please tell me that Is there any facility so that I can
> > > register my name on microsoft site as a MCSD or directly I can see my name
> > > as
> > > in the list of Microsoft Certified Solution Developer?
> > >
> > > Hope for a great reply.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Prashant

I *did* tell you !

SuperCoder

Contact ur regional support for details.

"Prashant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello Sir,
> Thanks for your reply.
> But by mistake I had removed that mail from my mailbox.
> And currently I do not have any login info. So please tell me that now
> what
> I have to do.
>
> Thanks again for your reply.
>
> Thanks,
> Prashant
>
> "SuperCoder" wrote:
>
>> Well, they do send you MCP website login info when you become MCP, there
>> you
>> can see your Transcript. Your certifications will be listed there.
>>
>> "Prashant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Hello Sir,
>> > I had given my MCSD exam in last month. SO when'll I get my
>> > certificate.
>> > And would you please tell me that Is there any facility so that I can
>> > register my name on microsoft site as a MCSD or directly I can see my
>> > name
>> > as
>> > in the list of Microsoft Certified Solution Developer?
>> >
>> > Hope for a great reply.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Prashant

If I do the UPGRADE Exams from MCSD.NET to MCPD will I lose MCSD? Msft Certified MCSD 4 07-09-2006 10:50 PM
MCSD vs MCSD.net Georges MCSD 0 07-18-2003 06:19 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Davin MCSD 0 06-30-2003 03:26 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Cindy Winegarden MCSD 0 06-29-2003 07:42 PM
How to upgrade from MCSD to MCSD.Net? Deena MCSD 1 06-29-2003 10:53 AM

Advertisments