Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > VOIP Question

VOIP Question

John

Hello:

Would like to do VOIP between London and US.

What would be a good provider? anyone has any experience
with a good provider? I would like to go with one that
has their own connection so that I won't have to hop
to many different providers.

Anyone has experience doing this? what kind of quality
would I get ..etc..what Cisco boxes are good.

Thanks.

SPD

John:

I don't have first hand experience with such a carrier but I'm
interested in finding such a provider. From what I've seen
Level3 and Global Crossing are two providers to consider.
Masergy is another that might work for you.

-Steve