Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > FOO defined!

FOO defined!

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Finally, we know where FOO comes from. It comes from China:

http://k75s.home.att.net/show/foo.jpg

--
-bts
-Warning: I brake for lawn deer

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<(E-Mail Removed)> vouchsafed:

> Finally, we know where FOO comes from. It comes from China:
>
> http://k75s.home.att.net/show/foo.jpg

Uh, never heard of "Egg Foo Yung"??

I'm a great fan of chop suey and the like. One time this girl even asked
me, "If you had your choice of getting married or eating chop suey, which
would you do?" I immediately replied, "Pass the rice..."

--
Neredbojias
Infinity has its limits.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Neredbojias wrote:

> To further the education of mankind, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> vouchsafed:
>
>> Finally, we know where FOO comes from. It comes from China:
>>
>> http://k75s.home.att.net/show/foo.jpg

> Uh, never heard of "Egg Foo Yung"??

Oh. Riiiiight...

> I'm a great fan of chop suey and the like. One time this girl even
> asked me, "If you had your choice of getting married or eating chop
> suey, which would you do?" I immediately replied, "Pass the rice..."

Rucky her! (I always order something printed in red...)

--
-bts
-Warning: I brake for lawn deer

Blinky the Shark

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> Neredbojias wrote:
>
>> To further the education of mankind, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> vouchsafed:
>>
>>> Finally, we know where FOO comes from. It comes from China:
>>>
>>> http://k75s.home.att.net/show/foo.jpg

>> Uh, never heard of "Egg Foo Yung"??

> Oh. Riiiiight...
>
>> I'm a great fan of chop suey and the like. One time this girl even
>> asked me, "If you had your choice of getting married or eating chop
>> suey, which would you do?" I immediately replied, "Pass the rice..."

> Rucky her! (I always order something printed in red...)

These are real. I scanned them myself from delivery menus I have.

http://blinkynet.net/stuff/locarb.jpg Rice when you're low-carbing?

http://blinkynet.net/stuff/broc.gif

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> These are real. I scanned them myself from delivery menus I have.

Heehee. I want some of that low carb rice...

The Golden Wok of my Foo scan doesn't even serve fried rice.

--
-bts
-Warning: I brake for lawn deer

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<(E-Mail Removed)> vouchsafed:

>>> Finally, we know where FOO comes from. It comes from China:
>>>
>>> http://k75s.home.att.net/show/foo.jpg

>> Uh, never heard of "Egg Foo Yung"??

> Oh. Riiiiight...
>
>> I'm a great fan of chop suey and the like. One time this girl even
>> asked me, "If you had your choice of getting married or eating chop
>> suey, which would you do?" I immediately replied, "Pass the rice..."

> Rucky her! (I always order something printed in red...)

I have my favourites: beef with pea pods, shrimp and lobster sauce, moo
goo boo hoo, etc.

--
Neredbojias
Infinity has its limits.

ironcorona

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> Finally, we know where FOO comes from. It comes from China:
>
> http://k75s.home.att.net/show/foo.jpg

But isn't it a military term from the second world war...
Oh wait. I get jokes

--
Brian O'Connor (ironcorona)