Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > CAP to DMT worked

CAP to DMT worked

Simon Telrenner

To those who posted here, and emailed me.....

Thanks!!! It worked like a dream, and I now have my Cisco 678 up and doing
DSL.

It may seem like a small thing to some people, but I did notice the
actiontec was a lot more susceptible to chatter than the Cisco. That
becamse apparant as my roommate had the purol virus that was running like 6
million ping's on his computer. With the Actiontec it was hard to tell what
the problem was, as it just shut down. With the Cisco, I was able to tell
that we had an extremely large amount of traffic, and Istarted looking for
an answer.

Anyway, thanks for the answer, and I am sure I will be back with more as I
start woking with my 1602

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
remove me to email to me