Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Can't process a file

Can't process a file

=?Utf-8?B?TGVlSW5Nbw==?=

I have a 10.6 MB file that hangs Word when I try to open it. I get the
first screen of data and then Word hangs hard. Can anyone tell me what's
going on? Running Windows XP and Word 2003.