Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Voip Phones

Voip Phones

voipuserlong@gmail.com

D-Link WiFi Phone is an easy way to bring your VoIP service anywhere

http://flying-rugs.com/satellite-voip/voip-phone.htm

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com
> D-Link WiFi Phone is an easy way to bring your VoIP
> service anywhere

And you are telling us this why..?

Could it possibly be spam..?

Go away and take it with you.

Ivor

Memnoch

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:06:32 +0100, "Ivor Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com
>> D-Link WiFi Phone is an easy way to bring your VoIP
>> service anywhere

>And you are telling us this why..?
>
>Could it possibly be spam..?
>
>Go away and take it with you.
>
>Ivor

Couldn't see anything on that site regarding sales info. Does Outlook Express
have an ignore thread key? Try that next time.

Ivor Jones

"Memnoch" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:06:32 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com
> > > D-Link WiFi Phone is an easy way to bring your VoIP
> > > service anywhere

> > And you are telling us this why..?
> >
> > Could it possibly be spam..?
> >
> > Go away and take it with you.
> >
> > Ivor

> Couldn't see anything on that site regarding sales info.
> Does Outlook Express have an ignore thread key? Try that
> next time.

It's an advert. I know all about ignoring people, so I'll ignore you if
that's ok.

Ivor

Memnoch

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 22:30:29 +0100, "Ivor Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"Memnoch" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)
>> On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:06:32 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com
>> >
>> > And you are telling us this why..?
>> >
>> > Could it possibly be spam..?
>> >
>> > Go away and take it with you.
>> >
>> > Ivor

>> Couldn't see anything on that site regarding sales info.
>> Does Outlook Express have an ignore thread key? Try that
>> next time.

>It's an advert. I know all about ignoring people, so I'll ignore you if
>that's ok.

So you can ignore threads then? That's cool.

M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 17:27:22 GMT, Memnoch
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 22:30:29 +0100, "Ivor Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:
>

>>"Memnoch" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed) m

>>> Couldn't see anything on that site regarding sales info.
>>> Does Outlook Express have an ignore thread key? Try that
>>> next time.

>>It's an advert. I know all about ignoring people, so I'll ignore you if
>>that's ok.

>So you can ignore threads then? That's cool.

Ivor ignores anyone that doesn't subscribe to his beloved Sipgate and
says they are the ultimate in VOIP provision .

alexd

> Ivor ignores anyone that doesn't subscribe to his beloved Sipgate and
> says they are the ultimate in VOIP provision .

And he ignores you because you're a cock.

17:55:05 up 25 days, 11:53, 1 user, load average: 0.54, 0.27, 0.19
This is my BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMSTICK