Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wireless connection

wireless connection

=?Utf-8?B?bWFjbWFqb3I=?=

alot of my friends have wireless internet access in there homes, I have a
wireless laptop that I use why when I'm at there home my laptop won't see the
network ao let me connect to the internet?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Assuming that you are using Windows Zero Configuration, and it works well at
home.
If they keep their SSID Off, your Laptop would not see their Networks.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...