Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > RowState how to check it ?

RowState how to check it ?

Jarod

Hey
I have GridViewEventArgs e. And this e.Row.RowState returns current state.
I woudl like to check if e.Row.Rowstate == ...Edit; But the problem is
sometimes
Rowstate is something like this : Alternate|Edit and on the next row will be
only Edit. How to check in this case for edit state? If I just check if
rowState == ...Edit it works only on rows that aren't alternate rows. Do I
have to check twice for Edit and for Alteranate|Edit ? Is there any simple
way to check once for both conditions ? I make check for EditIndex so it
works always but I want to know how should I check for rowState in this
case.
Jarod