Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > We are currently hiring.

We are currently hiring.

Trainjava@gmail.com

Hi Guys,

We are a staffing firm based in CT and are on the lookout of students
who have recently completed their MS and are looking to make a career
for them selves...instead of just settling in for a job.

We have a huge clientele and have volumes of requirements pouring in
esp in Java and J2EE technologies. Currently our employee strength is
over 70. Frankly we need more consultants to meet the ever-increasing
requirements arising at our clients'.

I would like to quickly introduce our training programs to you. Please
do refer your friends or colleagues for the same.

We have two batches starting in July 2006. Training will last for 5
weeks and is free with Guaranteed placements within a month from
completion of the batch.

JAVA TRAINING

Batch Starts: July 2006
Duration: 5 Weeks, Weekdays
Location: East Windsor, CT

We will provide-
* Free accommodation * F1 to H1 transfer * Ongoing onsite
support after getting placed * Green Card processing

We have an excellent Referral Policy. Please feel free to contact us
for more information regarding the same.

call me ASAP at 860 436 6396

Regards,

For Credent Technologies-
Sur