Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Website Showing Public and Private Information (Web Page Inheritance)

Website Showing Public and Private Information (Web Page Inheritance)

Mr Flibble

I have a webpage that will display a mixture of publically available
information (in tables) and private information (again probably
tabulated). I want to have a lot of these pages that are basically all
different apart from the publically available info which will reside in
all of them (in short a different page for each user in the system). Is
it possible to use Asp.Net inheritance to solve this problem? Can I
have a webpage that inherits from some "base page" and then adds it own
stuff into the mix?

Can anyone point me in the right direction with regards to what I should
go and read-up on, or places where I can perhaps find Asp.Net samples
that demonstrate this functionality.

Also perhaps some keywords for me to type into google?

I dont mind reading so long as I know what it is exactly I'm searching for!

Many thanks

Flibble