Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Databinding Treeview to XML??

Databinding Treeview to XML??

Alex D.

I noticed that the checkbox property is not available in the databindings
editor for the treeview. Does that means that is not possible to databind
the checkbox property to an attribute in the xml file? Or perhaps it would
work creating the databindings programmatically?
Thanks a lot.