Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Enbedding aspx page into another aspx page and post back

Enbedding aspx page into another aspx page and post back

Naga_01 Naga_01 is offline
Junior Member

I have four aspx pages A,B,C and D. My scenerio is whenever there is request for B or C or D , the three should get merged and it should be rendered through A (A is empty page). And if there is any post back from these three, it should be posted to the respective page and the rendering should takes place as in the first request. How can i acheive this? I have tried by writing httpHandler and GetPageCompiled Instance() to merge the three pages.Please Help. Thanks in Advance