Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > 4506 SupIV IOS

4506 SupIV IOS

John Smith

I am in the process of doing some field configuration of our 4506 deployment
and I am trying to make it as simple as I can for those in the field to
install them.

I am building my configuration at our HUB site and loading them on the
Compact flash, and the IOS configuration is going well, but I have run into
a snag with the vlan.dat. I want to to go ahead and configure my vlans for
each site and put those vlan.dat files on my compact flash to send to the
field, but I am being told that I
should not build the vlans on one switch and then transfer it to another
switch.

I would try this myself, but we have not deployed yet and I have only one
4506.
Has anyone dealt with this senario?

Thanks in advance,
John

4506 SupEng V IOS 12.2(25)EWA4 - Unable to Configure kenzak@npgcable.com Cisco 3 02-22-2007 02:35 PM
ntp IOS Cisco 4506 tony Cisco 7 09-07-2006 10:42 PM
catOS or IOS 4506 tony Cisco 5 08-23-2006 02:29 AM
Migrating from SupII/4232 to SupIV (4515) Bill F Cisco 0 11-17-2004 05:54 PM
4506 / supIV and CiscoView donovan Cisco 0 01-16-2004 04:01 AM

Advertisments