Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > GridView Control Image button: How to connect to a click event

GridView Control Image button: How to connect to a click event

keithb

I need help connecting an image button in a GridView control to an event
handler. Using the OnCommand property results in the following error:

Error 3 'UserControls_Rem.ImageButton_Command(object,
System.Web.UI.WebControls.CommandEventArgs)' is inaccessible due to its
protection level C:\local_websites\btm_root\UserControls\Rem.ascx 7

I must be doing something wrong here. Can someone offer a suggestion?

Thanks,

Keith

keithb

Answering my own question, I needed to set the onRowCommand Event for the
GridView Control. I had not noticed that the information I was using was in
reference to the DataGrid control in ASP.NET Version 1.

Keith

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...