Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > pix nat

pix nat

ozgurklc@gmail.com

Hello All,

Our network is
pix inside 10.112.2.241
pix outside 192.168.0.1

Adsl Modem 192.168.0.2

Our local ip grup 10.112.x.x. I want to make nat to acces 10.2.2.2 with

23 port.
How can i do? or second way How can i define local ip to iincoming
connection likely windows rras?

Best Regards
Özgür

Cevapla »

Gönderen: Walter Roberson - profili göster
Tarih: Cuma 2 Haziran 2006 20:54
E-posta: (E-Mail Removed) (Walter Roberson)
Gruplar: comp.dcom.sys.cisco
Henüz derecelendirilmemisSiniflama:
seçenekleri göster

Cevapla | Yazara Cevap Ver | Ilet | Yazdir | Sadece Mesaj | Aslini
göster | Kötüye Kullanimi Bildir | Bu yazarin mesajlarini bul

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Our network is
>pix inside 10.112.2.241
>pix outside 192.168.0.1
>Adsl Modem 192.168.0.2
>Our local ip grup 10.112.x.x. I want to make nat to acces 10.2.2.2 with
>23 port.
>How can i do?

Is 10.2.2.2 inside or outside the network? If it is inside the
network, then you will need an internal router because 10.2.2.2
is not in the same subnet as your inside interface 10.112.2.241 .
You would need a 'static' command, and you would need a 'route'
command,
and you would need to alter the access-list that you have applied
to the outside interface by using the access-group command.

If 10.2.2.2 is outside your network, then as you want to use NAT to
access the address, we need to know whether 10.2.2.2 is the form of
the IP that internal users are to use to reach the outside resource,
or if 10.2.2.2 is the outside IP and you want the internal users to
use some other IP to access it ?

>or second way How can i define local ip to iincoming
>connection likely windows rras?

Sorry, please rephrase the question indicating where each
part is relative to the other parts and which IP you are trying to use
to access what.

Cevapla » Bu gönderiyi degerlendirin Text for clearing space

Gönderen: (E-Mail Removed) - profili göster
Tarih: Ptesi 5 Haziran 2006 09:40
E-posta: (E-Mail Removed)
Gruplar: comp.dcom.sys.cisco
Henüz derecelendirilmemisSiniflama:
seçenekleri göster

Cevapla | Yazara Cevap Ver | Ilet | Yazdir | Sadece Mesaj | Aslini
göster | Kaldir | Kötüye Kullanimi Bildir | Bu yazarin
mesajlarini bul

Hi Thank you for you help,
The route command has exciced in configuration.
-- route inside 10.2.22 255.255.255.255 10.112.2.254. 1

10.112.2.254 is a cisco router.

What can I do?

Regards

Walter Roberson

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>E-posta: (E-Mail Removed) (Walter Roberson)

>>Is 10.2.2.2 inside or outside the network? If it is inside the
>>network, then you will need an internal router because 10.2.2.2
>>is not in the same subnet as your inside interface 10.112.2.241 .
>>You would need a 'static' command, and you would need a 'route'
>>command,
>>and you would need to alter the access-list that you have applied
>>to the outside interface by using the access-group command.

>The route command has exciced in configuration.
>-- route inside 10.2.22 255.255.255.255 10.112.2.254. 1

>What can I do?

Well, like I wrote, you need a static command and you need
to alter the access-list that you have applied to the outside
interface by using the access-group command.

The Cisco PIX online documentation has numerous examples.

ozgurklc@gmail.com

Thank you Roberson ,

Yes I have add but telnet command does not work because the internet ip
should be local ip. For example 85.141.XX.XX ip should 10.X.X.X .

What can i do?

Best Regrads

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Thank you Roberson ,

Please don't top-post: it makes it harder to follow the discussion,
and I have to manually edit your response into a better format in
order for my reply to be coherent.

[Also, Roberson is my family name, not my given name. If you are going
to refer to me by my family name, at least use lower-case, roberson
instead of Roberson, so that I can pretend you are extracting from my
email address.]

>Best Regrads
>
>Walter Roberson wrote:

>> >-- route inside 10.2.22 255.255.255.255 10.112.2.254. 1

>> Well, like I wrote, you need a static command and you need
>> to alter the access-list that you have applied to the outside
>> interface by using the access-group command.

>Yes I have add but telnet command does not work because the internet ip
>should be local ip. For example 85.141.XX.XX ip should 10.X.X.X .

Well, like I wrote, you need a static command, and you need
to alter the access-list that you have applied to the outside
interface by using the access-group command.

>> The Cisco PIX online documentation has numerous examples.

>What can i do?

Well, like I wrote, the Cisco PIX online documentation has numerous
examples.

Have you read the Cisco PIX documentation? Have you examined the
PIX examples for using a server with NAT? Have you attempted a
configuration based upon those examples and had the configuration fail?
If so then post the configuration you tried and we will have a look.

If you had answered my earlier questions, this all could have been
resolved days ago. It is difficult to be of assistance to someone
who does not answer clarifying questions, and who says that previous
advice was incorrect, citing some fact that had never previously been
mentioned but which had been asked about. As long as your questions
are vague and incomplete, my answers have to be vague and incomplete.