Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Moz Champion Dan status

Reply
Thread Tools

Moz Champion Dan status

 
 
gwtc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-05-2006
This is a passed on Message:

On 22 May 2006 Dan, 'Dantu' Moz Champion suffered a massive heart
attack. Subsequently he has undergone a quintuple (yep thats FIVE)
bypass open heart operation on the 29th of May.

He is now recovering at a relatives home, with return to his place
(and computers) still some weeks away.

Please feel free to 'pass' this message along to any groups you think
Dan was involved in. Tho he thinks he left his computers to automatic
mail check/download, that may have changed so sending email (to him)
would probably not be a wise move at this point


--
You know you need a new housekeeper when: the Online Housekeepers
instructs you to attach the vacuum cleaner and mop to your computer's
USB port.

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita http://www.x-privat.org/join.php
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Z
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-05-2006
gwtc wrote:
> On 22 May 2006 Dan, 'Dantu' Moz Champion suffered a massive heart
> attack. Subsequently he has undergone a quintuple (yep thats FIVE)
> bypass open heart operation on the 29th of May.


Holy crap. Get well, Moz!
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
SteveG
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-05-2006
gwtc wrote:
> This is a passed on Message:
>
> On 22 May 2006 Dan, 'Dantu' Moz Champion suffered a massive heart
> attack. Subsequently he has undergone a quintuple (yep thats FIVE)
> bypass open heart operation on the 29th of May.
>
> He is now recovering at a relatives home, with return to his place (and
> computers) still some weeks away.
>
> Please feel free to 'pass' this message along to any groups you think
> Dan was involved in. Tho he thinks he left his computers to automatic
> mail check/download, that may have changed so sending email (to him)
> would probably not be a wise move at this point
>
>


Hells bells! Here's hoping recovery will be swift and trouble free.

--
Regards

Steve G
 
Reply With Quote
 
David Harrison
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-05-2006
gwtc wrote:
> This is a passed on Message:
>
> On 22 May 2006 Dan, 'Dantu' Moz Champion suffered a massive heart
> attack. Subsequently he has undergone a quintuple (yep thats FIVE)
> bypass open heart operation on the 29th of May.
>
> He is now recovering at a relatives home, with return to his place (and
> computers) still some weeks away.
>
> Please feel free to 'pass' this message along to any groups you think
> Dan was involved in. Tho he thinks he left his computers to automatic
> mail check/download, that may have changed so sending email (to him)
> would probably not be a wise move at this point
>
>

All the best for a very fast recovery.

David H
 
Reply With Quote
 
Charani
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-07-2006
On 5 Jun 2006 03:12:30 +0200, gwtc wrote:

> This is a passed on Message:
>
> On 22 May 2006 Dan, 'Dantu' Moz Champion suffered a massive heart
> attack. Subsequently he has undergone a quintuple (yep thats FIVE)
> bypass open heart operation on the 29th of May.
>
> He is now recovering at a relatives home, with return to his place
> (and computers) still some weeks away.
>
> Please feel free to 'pass' this message along to any groups you think
> Dan was involved in. Tho he thinks he left his computers to automatic
> mail check/download, that may have changed so sending email (to him)
> would probably not be a wise move at this point


I'm very, very sorry to hear this and wish him well soon. It'll be a
long slow haul but so long as he takes is easy, he'll be fine. Taking
it easy is the important part.
 
Reply With Quote
 
R Hickey
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-07-2006
Charani <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:4486a655$0$74023$892e7fe2
@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net:

> On 5 Jun 2006 03:12:30 +0200, gwtc wrote:
>
>> This is a passed on Message:
>>
>> On 22 May 2006 Dan, 'Dantu' Moz Champion suffered a massive heart
>> attack. Subsequently he has undergone a quintuple (yep thats FIVE)
>> bypass open heart operation on the 29th of May.
>>

> [...]
>
> I'm very, very sorry to hear this and wish him well soon. It'll be a
> long slow haul but so long as he takes is easy, he'll be fine. Taking
> it easy is the important part.


Yes, all the best to Moz. I just hope there aren't any big bugs or
problems, meantime, that might mess up his blood pressure. (That was
supposed to be humor...)

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Call for Ruby Champion !! IT Recruiter Python 1 05-30-2007 04:10 PM
* Etrade Smiles like a champion * kevin@yourseoconsulting.com Digital Photography 0 03-18-2007 10:07 PM
Profile of world champion tricyclist Korey Jerome Kruse of Olathe, Kansas Fred MacMurray DVD Video 1 03-28-2006 02:35 PM
DVD Verdict reviews: MARK MESSIER: LEADER, CHAMPION, AND LEGEND and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 02-09-2006 09:45 AM
Import Moz 1.2.1 to new computer Moz 1.4 Paul Furman Firefox 1 10-02-2003 10:25 PM



Advertisments