Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > "WinMX is attempting to send email messages"

"WinMX is attempting to send email messages"

Joe

sez ZA. Obviously I said "no."

I don't think this is the instant message feature. Any comments?

jayjwa

Randell D. wrote:
> "Joe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
>>sez ZA. Obviously I said "no."
>>
>>I don't think this is the instant message feature. Any comments?
>>

> How do you know its WinMX thats trying to send the email messages?
>
> Did you get the WinMX binary from someplace other than winmx.com?

Worm!!!

--
- jayjwa 4 Spammers: mailto: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Randell D.