Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > HELP.

HELP.

Micky Savage

hI all ,
I have got a bloody email virus , how do I get rid. Norton can't seem t do
it.

Kind Regards

Micky LEEDS UK.

Lu Tze

"Micky Savage" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cUxeb.3535$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hI all ,
> I have got a bloody email virus , how do I get rid. Norton can't seem t do
> it.
>

> Kind Regards
>

> Micky LEEDS UK.

Based on the information you have provided, first you need to.........

--
Lu Tze

Whale Oil Beef Hooked.

Chuck

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 11:20:55 +0100, "Micky Savage"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>hI all ,
>I have got a bloody email virus , how do I get rid. Norton can't seem t do
>it.
>

>Kind Regards
>

>Micky LEEDS UK.

Please describe what you have, what error messages you've seen, and
what you've done to date.

Cheers,

Chuck
Spam sucks - PLEASE get rid of the spam before emailing me!

Colonel Flagg

In article <blej49$il9$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
says...

> "Micky Savage" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cUxeb.3535$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hI all ,
> > I have got a bloody email virus , how do I get rid. Norton can't seem t do
> > it.
> >

> > Kind Regards
> >

> > Micky LEEDS UK.
> >

> Based on the information you have provided, first you need to.........

nice.

--
Colonel Flagg
http://www.internetwarzone.org/

Privacy at a click:
http://www.cotse.net

A: None, he just defines Darkness? as the new industry standard..."

"...I see stupid people."

Colonel Flagg

In article <blej49$il9$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
says...

> "Micky Savage" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cUxeb.3535$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hI all ,
> > I have got a bloody email virus , how do I get rid. Norton can't seem t do
> > it.
> >

> > Kind Regards
> >

> > Micky LEEDS UK.
> >

> Based on the information you have provided, first you need to.........

but if you do that, won't it destroy the.....

--
Colonel Flagg
http://www.internetwarzone.org/

Privacy at a click:
http://www.cotse.net

A: None, he just defines Darkness? as the new industry standard..."

"...I see stupid people."

Lu Tze

"Colonel Flagg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> In article <blej49$il9$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
> says...
> >

> > "Micky Savage" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:cUxeb.3535$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > hI all ,
> > > I have got a bloody email virus , how do I get rid. Norton can't seem

t do
> > > it.
> > >

> > > Kind Regards
> > >

> > > Micky LEEDS UK.
> > >

> > Based on the information you have provided, first you need to.........
> >

> but if you do that, won't it destroy the.....

Synchronous address multi-plexor?

--
Lu Tze

Whale Oil Beef Hooked.

Colonel Flagg

In article <blg6rt$clj$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
says...

> "Colonel Flagg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > In article <blej49$il9$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
> > says...
> > >

> > > "Micky Savage" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:cUxeb.3535$(E-Mail Removed)...

> t do

> > > Based on the information you have provided, first you need to.........
> > >

> > but if you do that, won't it destroy the.....
> >

> Synchronous address multi-plexor?

or perhaps the split-binary, non-linear, decoder circuit?

--
Colonel Flagg
http://www.internetwarzone.org/

Privacy at a click:
http://www.cotse.net

A: None, he just defines Darkness? as the new industry standard..."

"...I see stupid people."

Damjan

> hI all ,
> I have got a bloody email virus , how do I get rid. Norton can't seem t do
> it.

Delete mail and empty bin.
For the future, try to use some firewall that contain email attachment
quarantine support.

Greets